News Burst 6 April 2020
News Burst 6 April 2020. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 6 April 2020
- Archbishop Viganò said it’s as if Pope Francis now views himself as becoming “master of the Church, free to demolish it from within without having to answer to anyone. In short, a tyrant,” he said. Roman Catholics from deep within the Vatican are sounding the alarm bells today because Pope Francis is once again doing wacky, end times stuff. Today’s story comes from an article on the Catholic site Life Site News from a statement they received from Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò. Viganò is quite alarmed that Pope Francis has dropped the title ‘Vicar of Christ’ in the annual Vatican Yearbook, and instead has listed himself in ‘his own name’ of Jorge Mario Bergoglio. Life Site News and Viganò are rightly alarmed by this breach of long-standing Vatican protocol, but if they knew anything about bible prophecy, they’d really be quaking in their boots. What Pope Francis did is a prophecy of Antichrist! “But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.” John 5:42,43 (KJB). The Roman Catholic Church is not the Church that Jesus shed His blood to create, it is the demonic counterfeit. Combined with Vatican City and the Holy See, it is actually MYSTERY, BABYLON from Revelation 17 and 18. Every pope for the last 1,700 years has pretended to be the ‘vicar of Christ’, the person ‘in place of Christ’ and running the Roman church. But every pope has also retained the title of Pontifex Maximus, the early pre-Catholic church fathers said that the Pontifex Maximus was the “King of Heathendom“, the evil high priest of the pagan mystery religion of Rome. And they were right.
- George Soros said that the U.S. economy could be headed for calamity as a result of President Donald Trump’s efforts to juice American business. “The stock market, already celebrating Trump’s military success, is breaking out to reach new heights,” he said. “But an overheated economy can’t be kept boiling for too long.” [GS, Your turn is fast coming]
- In what can only be described as a freak accident, a fire started in the rental car overflow lot of the Southwest Florida International Airport on Friday, damaging at least 3,500 cars and spreading to cover at least 15 acres. Thankfully, no one was hurt in the fire, and officials are currently getting down to the bottom of this. With Florida’s temperatures hitting the high 80s at times, a general dryness, and lack of rain, it’s pretty darn easy to start a fire this time of year. [Will insurance pay for these car that none would have used for who knows how long?]
- NASA’S ambitious Artemis programme aimed at returning astronauts to the lunar surface by 2024 has just been expanded even further, aiming to maintain a human presence on the Moon and, potentially, Mars after 2024. A 13-page report titled “NASA’s Plan for Sustained Lunar Exploration and Development” was submitted on 3 April to the National Space Council, an advisory group to President Donald Trump that is chaired by Vice President Mike Pence. The report mapped out a detailed justification for the project and offered key points towards its implementation. While originally the programme was focused on putting humans back on the Moon and establishing an ongoing presence there by 2024, the new proposal would extend Artemis beyond its original deadline.
- A Thailand lockdown to curb the spread of the sweeping infectious disease of China Virus has forced quite a few, including sex workers who previously worked in bars, massage parlours, and other venues, onto the streets. There, those who cannot afford self-isolation at home, are increasingly searching for clients, outside the curfew hours that took effect Friday from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. “I’m afraid of the virus but I need to find customers so I can pay for my room and food”, Pim, a 32-year-old transgender sex worker.
- India PM Narendra Modi has appealed citizens to switch off electric lights at 9 pm on Sunday for nine minutes, and light candles or diyas, or flash torchlights or mobile lights standing at their doorsteps or balconies. “Amid the darkness spread by the corona pandemic, we must continuously progress towards light and hope,” the PM said in an address to the nation on Friday. “We must continuously strive to take those of us most affected, our poor brothers and sisters, from disappointment to hope. We must end the darkness and uncertainty emanating from the crisis, by progressing towards light and certainty. We must defeat the deep darkness of the crisis, by spreading the glory of light in all four directions,” he said, adding: “We must awaken the superpower of 130 crore Indians.” Modi had earlier asked Indians to observe a Janata Curfew on March 22. At the time, he had exhorted people to express their gratitude to healthcare workers by clinking plates and spoons or or ringing bells at 5 pm for five minutes.
- Sumatran Tiger Rescued From Trap in Riau Forest Area. A team from the Natural Resources Conservation Agency (BBKSDA) in Riau along with employees from Riau Andalan Pulp and Paper acted quickly to evacuate the tiger and ensure it was able to receive medical treatment immediately. The tiger is now receiving treatment at the Dharmasraya Sumatran Tiger Rehabilitation Center. Observation results indicate that the female tiger is under five years old. The tiger has a body length of 170 centimeters and weight of 85-90 kilograms. Based on the 2019 data from the Ministry of Environment and Forestry, there were only 603 Sumatran tigers remaining. The ministry has asked all parties to work together to preserve this species.
- The king of Thailand and his entourage have taken over a four-star spa hotel in the Bavarian Alps as unrest grows over his absence during the pandemic. Tens of thousands of Thais have defied the kingdom’s lèse-majesté laws, under which they can be imprisoned for up to 15 years for insulting the monarchy, in a rare spasm of online protest. Maha Vajiralongkorn — King Rama X — is not thought to have made a public appearance in his country since February, although it now has 827 confirmed coronavirus cases and four deaths. The hotel received special permission from local authorities to open for the king and his entourage of 20 women.
- A group of orangutans and otters living together at a Belgium zoo have formed an unlikely friendship. The otters live in a river that runs through the territory where “father” orangutan Uijan and “mother” orangutan Sari live with their 4-year-old son Berani. Pairi Daiza spokesman Mathieu Goedefroy told that the zoo has different animal species live together to make their lives “more fun and interesting.” He said that Uijan and Berani have formed a special connection with the otters and often play with them. While zoos in the US and communities around the world are closed to the public, for the time being, animals are still going about their daily lives — which includes needing to interact with others. Jacksonville Zoo in Florida set up a “playdate” on Friday with a few of its inhabitants, including Frizz the aardvark and penguins CJ and Sharky, who took a field trip to interact with a group of gorillas through glass.. “Our animals miss interacting with visitors,” Rouillard said. “To help with this and as part of their enrichment, we introduced animals who would not normally see each other in the wild.” Jacksonville Zoo representative.
- The Navy captain who has been at the center of controversy for penning a scathing letter to the Navy’s top command over a lagging response to coronavirus ravaging his crew aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt nuclear aircraft carrier in the West Pacific — now docked at Guam amid the emergency — has tested positive for COVID-19. There are currently at least 155 confirmed cases of Covid-19 among sailors aboard the aircraft carrier, according to the Pentagon.
- Protecting Pacific’s coconut palms from coconut rhinoceros beetle (CRB) has been an ongoing battle in the region. Since its first case of CRB in Mangaliliu in 2019, Vanuatu has stepped up responses to eradicate this pest from its islands with the support of the Pacific Community’s (SPC) Coconut Industry Development for the Pacific (CIDP) project. The beetle, which feeds on the crown of coconut trees, can spread rapidly if unchecked. The incursion had the potential to devastate the country’s coconut industry, which contributes 45% of the national GDP as well as providing a livelihood for tens of thousands of people in the country.
- This April 5 meditation was our most successful meditation ever! The critical mass has been reached many times over, with over 1 million people meditating. To properly evaluate such a huge achievement some time is needed, and a full report will be posted within two weeks. ~Cobra
Earth is approaching a stream of debris from Comet Thatcher (C/1861 G1), source of the annual Lyrid meteor shower. If forecasters are correct, the Lyrids will peak on the night of April 21-22 with as many as 15 meteors per hour. These meteors are best seen from the northern hemisphere where the radiant is high in the sky before dawn. That’s when the radiant point – near the star Vega in the constellation Lyra – is highest in the sky, and when you’re likely to see the most meteors.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.2 Romania
Strongest EQ in North America M4.4 California
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.9 Indonesia
Deepest EQ M4.3 404 km East Timor
Severe Tropical Cyclone Harold (Category 4) w/v 110kts – 930hPa- Over Central Vanuatu moving SE.
News Burst 6 April 2020 Bonus Img
Spectacular images of one of the largest canyons on Mars have revealed layers of sandstone-like rock that may have formed a sodden ancient environment that could have supported life. The photos capture the breathtaking Candor Chasma, which is one of the largest canyons in the Red Planet’s Valles Marineris deep gorge system.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
- 2020 Server Cost Support - 3200 € 72% 72%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation