News Burst 3-4 April 2020
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 3-4 April 2020
- The Pentagon has relieved Navy Capt. Brett Crozier, the commander of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, from command of the aircraft carrier after he allegedly leaked a copy of a scathing letter he wrote to top brass requesting that all but the bare minimum (he said 10% ) of the sailors on his boat be let off to prevent a brutal outbreak of China Virus. Reports about the sailors, the first aboard a ship on active duty to test positive for COVID-19, first emerged last week, and the situation has become a growing hot potato as the White House and Pentagon have resisted allowing the sailors to disembark.
- There have been recent rumors in the gold market about the availability of physical gold. Some social media personalities and news agencies have claimed that there is a shortage of physical gold on the market. However, it is not so much about a shortage of gold, but rather a sudden demand for gold in places where it cannot be quickly supplied in the desired form. These availability problems are largely due to what is called real world problems. Logistics and production processes play an important role in the journey of the gold from the mine or warehouse to the end-user. It is reasonable to assume that once the worst peak of the panic caused by the coronavirus subsides, factories open, air traffic normalizes, and the gold market will return to normal.
- The US agriculture giant Monsanto and the German chemical giant BASF were aware for years that their plan to introduce a new agricultural seed and chemical system would probably lead to damage on many US farms. Risks were downplayed even while they planned how to profit off farmers who would buy Monsanto’s new seeds just to avoid damage. The documents, some of which date back more than a decade, also reveal how Monsanto opposed some third-party product testing in order to curtail the generation of data that might have worried regulators. And in some of the internal emails, employees appear to joke about sharing “voodoo science” and hoping to stay “out of jail”. The new crop system developed by Monsanto and BASF was designed to address the fact that millions of acres of US farmland have become overrun with weeds resistant to Monsanto’s glyphosate-based weedkillers, best known as Roundup. The collaboration between the two companies was built around a different herbicide called dicamba. In the Roundup system, farmers could spray glyphosate herbicides such as Roundup over the top of certain crops that Monsanto genetically engineered to survive being sprayed with the pesticide. The new system promoted by Monsanto and BASF similarly provides farmers with genetically engineered dicamba-tolerant soybeans and cotton that can be sprayed directly with dicamba. The weeds in the fields die but the crops do not. Dicamba has been in use since the 1960s but traditionally was used sparingly, and not on growing crops, because it has a track record of volatilizing – moving far from where it is sprayed – particularly in warm growing months. As it moves it can damage or kill the plants it drifts across.
- [Europe as we know is dead today] The EU Commission chief apologized to Italy for the bloc’s sloppy coronavirus response, pledging €100 billion to help the hard-hit nation. But the help might never arrive, as mutualizing debt is opposed by EU fat cats. “Today Europe is mobilizing alongside Italy. Unfortunately, this has not always been the case,” Ursula von der Leyen said in a letter published by Italy’s La Repubblica newspaper on Thursday. [United Nation and WHO puppets next]
- [Soulless] Police have arrested a man in Wallonia, Belgium for dressing up as a nurse and spitting at supermarket staff while telling them he was infected with the Wuhan Virus, police patrol arrived on site and had to put a mouth mask on the detainee because he was not cooperating. He is set to appear before a criminal court on 25 May as his file will be put through an accelerated procedure, risking two years in prison and a fine €1,600. The man’s arrest comes after national criminal authorities made spitting or pretending to have the coronavirus a crime punishable by up to 3 years of jail time and a fine of over €2,000. In contexts where spitting involved food, offenders risked up to five years in prison and a fine that could climb up to €16,000. The changes come after reports emerged that people were using spit or the coronavirus against police in the light of the current pandemic.
- [Cabal full swing] Sir George Buckley, the former boss of Post-It notes manufacturer 3M and one of the most prominent British executives in the US, is to become a senior adviser to Rothschild bank. The appointment, which will be announced this week, is considered not to pose a conflict to the Yorkshireman’s role on the advisory board of Deutsche Bank. “I’m on the board of advisers to Deutsche Bank and I’m going to the same thing for Rothschild America,” Mr Buckley said in an interview with The Daily Telegraph. “I’m going to be an adviser. It’ll be whatever they want me to do.” “I’ve dealt with Rothschilds over the years and have found them to be a wonderfully honourable bank. They’re a great testimony to advisers in Britain. I think of them almost as a dating service or a marriage broker, but in a positive way, advising companies when a marriage might work and when it might not.” Sir George, who retired from 3M in June, sits on the boards of Pepsico, Stanley Black & Decker and grain trading and processing company Archer Daniels Midland as well as Japan’s Hitachi. He chairs Arle Capital Partners, the private equity house bought out of the former Candover Investments, and its oil services firm Expro International. He also advises the business schools at Southampton and Huddersfield universities. [Follow the wives]
- A molecular biologist proclaimed Thursday that the Chinese coronavirus could have originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and been leaked, leading to it’s horrific spread around the globe. Richard H. Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, told The Daily Caller that he believes it is a distinct possibility that an accident in the laboratory in China could have caused the outbreak. Professor Ebright said that “A denial is not a refutation,” referring to China’s top virologist Shi Zhengli, who works at the lab in Wuhan, and has repeatedly denied that it was the source of the pandemic. Zhengli, known as ‘bat-woman’, because she works with bat-borne viruses, has said that the coronavirus spread is “nature punishing the human race for keeping uncivilized living habits.” To clarify, Professor Ebright categorically does not believe that the virus is an engineered bioweapon, due to the scientific evidence showing otherwise. However, the notion that the strain of coronavirus that has spread around the world, and since mutated, came from the Wuhan lab is a real possibility in Ebright’s opinion.
- An explosion of a titanic star spotted by NASA’s satellite in January 2019, has produced some odd effects that scientists have not been able to properly address. Mysteriously low levels of polarisation that have occurred from the gamma-ray burst (GRB) of a giant star in a 4.5-billion-light-years-away galaxy, designated as GRB 190114C, have been puzzling astronomers for some time now.According to the scientists, the blast from the explosion formed a “forward shock”, which is never polarised. However, another resulting effect of “reverse shock” should still carry some traces of the magnetic field ejected from the black hole, to which the massive star’s iron core collapses into. It still remains unexplained then why did magnetic field dissipate so “catastrophically” in case of GRB 190114C, and also why did it produce such unusually high energetic emissions.
- The U.S. Justice Department and Health and Human Services are giving New York and New Jersey nearly 200,000 N95 respirator masks and medical supplies that the agencies confiscated from individuals who were discovered hoarding the supplies. The FBI discovered the medical materials last week as part of an operation by the Justice Department’s COVID-19 Hoarding and Price Gouging Task Force. The DOJ then alerted HHS of the situation. Per the Defense Production Act, HHS ordered the supplies to immediately be turned over to the government. In addition to 192,000 N95 respirator masks, the FBI found 598,000 medical gloves and 130,000 surgical masks, along with N100 masks, procedure masks, surgical gowns, disinfectant towels, particulate filters, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant spray. HHS Secretary Alex Azar maintains that “cracking down on the hoarding of vital supplies allows us to distribute this material to the heroic healthcare workers on the frontlines who are most in need.” “Thanks to the quick work of the White House, the Department of Justice, and HHS, the seized resources were distributed in days to the doctors, nurses and first responders who need them,” Azar added.
- The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) fears that the new coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic will impact the accuracy of weather predictions around the world. “Entire parts of the observing system, such as satellite components and many terrestrial networks, are partially or fully automated,” the organisation said in a press release on Wednesday. “They should therefore continue to operate without significant degradation for several weeks, or even longer in some cases. However, if the pandemic lasts longer than a few weeks, the lack of repair, maintenance and supply work, as well as the lack of redeployments, will become an increasing concern.”
- [Soft Disclosure] Mars has turned up tantalizing evidence that there could be life. Researchers found dense concentrations of microbial cells in cracks of ancient crust deep below the seabed. A team led by Yohei Suzuki, an associate professor of earth and planetary science at the University of Tokyo, believes the finding points to possible primitive life on the Red planet. The team’s findings were published April 2 in Communications Biology, an online science journal. Researchers said the density of microbes found deep below the seabed was comparable to that in the human intestine. The presence of plentiful microbial life in basalt rocks formed in ancient times in ocean depths, where energy sources such as light and hot water – key ingredients to sustain life are scarce–stunned the researchers.
- Russia is ready to interact with the United States on the oil market rebalancing, President Vladimir Putin said on Friday. “I would like to stress, Russia considers necessary to pool efforts,” the head of state said. “We are ready to agreements with partners within the framework of the given mechanism – OPEC+ and are ready to interact with the United States of America on this issue,” Putin said.
- Passengers of the Zaandam cruise ship are ready to disembark at the Port Everglades Cruiseport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The vessel finally docked at the port on 2 April, after being stranded at sea for over two weeks as several Latin American countries denied it entry because of a coronavirus outbreak on board. Four passengers have died and more than 200 guests and crew members on the ship have flu-like symptoms; eight of them have tested positive for COVID-19. The vessel owner, Holland America, said all guests will be screened and cleared for entry by US Customs and Border Protection upon arrival.
A minor stream of solar wind is heading toward Earth. Estimated time of arrival: April 4-5. Geomagnetic unrest and Arctic auroras are possible when the gaseous material arrives.
Tropical Cyclone Harold (Category 1) w/v 45/60↑ kts 987 hPa↓ Position: Solomon Sea Moving Southeast toward Vanuatu at 11 kts, Intensifying.
Strongest EQ in Europe M4.2 South Italy
Strongest EQ in North America M3.3 Idaho
Strongest EQ on the Planet M4.8 Chile
Deepest EQ M4.3 436 km India
News Burst 3-4 April 2020 Bonus Img
The Kelpies Horse
The Kelpies horse sculpture in Falkirk lit up in blue as a tribute to honor the National Health System (NHS) and care-workers, in Falkirk, Scotland, March 30. According to news reports, the 30-meters high horse sculptures will be illuminated in blue for the whole period of the COVID-19 crisis.
News Burst 3-4 April 2020 Bonus VIDEO
Volcanic Monitoring System transmitting live with high definition camera located in Paso de Cortés just 6 kilometers away from the volcano.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
Past Now Future
- 2020 Server Cost Support - 3200 € 80% 80%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation