News Burst 22 January 2020
News Burst 22 January 2020. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 22 January 2020
- Facebook said on Saturday it was trying to figure out how the name of China’s president Xi Jinping appeared as “Mr Shithole” in posts when translated into English from Burmese, apologizing for any offense caused and saying the problem had been fixed.
- The FBI has been investigating a funeral home in the United States accused of selling hundreds of dead bodies to medical training companies without the knowledge of the families. The scandal has shed light on a huge, unregulated and global industry. The families of around 2,000 victims are still searching for details of what became of the bodies of their loved ones after they were entrusted to the Sunset Mesa funeral home in Colorado. This is the tip of the iceberg.
- Iranian security services fear protest “crackdown” videos would fuel outrage in western media so the priest in command shutted down the internet; broad internet outages were reported, some lasting as long as a week or more nationwide, following Tehran authorities ordering the blockage of external access. This the the maximum expression of the religion.
- The new leader of Islamic State has been confirmed as Amir Mohammed Abdul Rahman al-Mawli al-Salbi, according to officials from two intelligence services. He is one of the terror group’s founding members and has led the enslavement of Iraq’s Yazidi minority and more…
- 8kun: Diagnostics done. Hypothesis confirmed. The “e0001” and time sync issues should be resolved now. Sorry about that!
- Anthony Manson is a serial burglar. Manson, 50, was arrested for nine burglaries in NYC on Dec. 23, according to police. He appeared before a judge on Christmas and was released—only to be arrested again for six more burglaries on Jan. 3, police said. Of course, he was released once again, and then decided to visit a Manhattan sunglass store on Wednesday and rip that business off. [Criminal Enhancement Act, or the new bail reform law.]
- Soft Disclosure [History]: Russia’s leader believes the narrative is shifting in ways that make the Soviet Union a villain. “The largest and most complete collection of archive documents, film footage and photo materials on the Second World War will be created in Russia and will be accessible to our citizens and the whole world,” Putin said. Many of the ruling elites are up in arms, already claiming Putin is lying and trying to rewrite history. There is a possibility the archive may include intelligence that might give a better idea of exactly how that war came to be and who the players were behind the scenes.
- Disgraced lawyer Michael Avenatti was transferred from a federal lockup in California to the notorious Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan last week — and is being held in Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman’s former cell, it was revealed Monday.
- Soft Disclosure [Medical]: A new type of immune cell which kills most cancers has been discovered by accident by British scientists, in a finding which could herald a major breakthrough in treatment. Researchers at Cardiff University were analyzing blood from a bank in Wales, looking for immune cells that could fight bacteria, when they found an entirely new type of T-cell. That new immune cell carries a never-before-seen receptor which acts like a grappling hook, latching on to most human cancers, while ignoring healthy cells. In laboratory studies, immune cells equipped with the new receptor were shown to kill lung, skin, blood, colon, breast, bone, prostate, ovarian, kidney and cervical cancer.
- US health authorities announced the first case of a person on American soil sickened by a new virus that emerged in the central Chinese city of Wuhan, and intensified airport health screenings. The man, a US resident in his 30s who lives near Seattle, is in good condition, according to federal and state officials.
- The FAA has issued a statement somewhat rejecting Boeing’s timeline, suggesting there is no timeframe for the return of the 737 MAX, reiterating that safety is the first priority.
- On New Year’s Day 2020, Twitter account @HindsightFiles began posting documents from data firm Cambridge Analytica (CA) which expose the extensive infrastructure used to manipulate voters on a global scale. More than 100,000 documents are said to be released in the coming months, revealing Cambridge Analytica’s activity in a shocking 68 countries, including elections in Malaysia, Kenya, and Brazil. The Guardian reported that the documents come from Brittany Kaiser, a former employee of Cambridge Analytica who turned whistleblower and star of the documentary The Great Hack.
Strongest EQ in Europe M3.6 Italy
Strongest EQ in US M4.4 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.3 Costa Rica
Deepest EQ M4.5 538 km South of Fiji
News Burst 22 January 2020 Bonus Img
“It may be hard to imagine this: those sitting on Tagaytay Ridge enjoying the majestic views are actually sitting on the edge of the ancient caldera. They are not close to a hyperactive volcano.
They are on the volcano.“
Tagaytay Ridge, Taal Volcano Philippines
News Burst 22 January 2020 Bonus VIDEO
A youtuber upload a video of UFO and military cooperation, video is from Nov. 2016 but released only now. They are probably military that received the order to release the footage. This video is saying that ETs are cooperating with Military, it’s time the masses know it.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
- 2020 Server Cost Support - 3200 € 23% 23%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation