News Burst 13 February 2020
News Burst 13 February 2020. By Disclosure News.
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
News Burst 13 February 2020
- AG Barr is now in possession of what the good guys in Ukraine have been begging someone from the US to take, for years. It was covered up by the Dems and the Embassy official for quite a while.
- Citizen journalists in China have been reporting on the ground amid the coronavirus outbreak, challenging Beijing’s official narrative. Beijing, in turn, has put those journalists under pressure, and some of them have disappeared as authorities seek to reassert their control over information.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Moscow and Damascus of attacking civilians in Idlib. Russia: “As for the strikes on Idlib that the Syrian military carries out, these strikes are targeting terrorists, not civilians.” Operation Inherent Resolve spokesman Myles Caggins previously stated that US-led coalition troops opened fire on civilians, claiming they had to do it in self-defence. 😞
- In a bizarre coincidence, a 1981 fictional novel The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz predicts a Coronavirus like outbreak and its origin. The book talks about how the virus called Wuhan-400, was developed in military labs around the Chinese city of Wuhan from where it got its name. The top secret information of the Biological weapons Program is later acquired by US intelligence from a Chinese defector. The American military is ultimately successful in creating a vaccine which the Chinese could not.
- Russian mathematicians and programmers have accidentally created and developed a universal neural network that can improve computer drone vision systems, while they were developing a smartphone document scanning app. The scientists explain that the key difficulty in developing such app is that the users make document photo not perfectly flat, but at some angle. As a result, the algorithm sees not a flat image, but a 3D image with some kind of perspective. This set of formulas allows finding straight lines and certain types of geometric figures in an image, received from a smartphone or drone camera. By introducing the algorithm in one of the neural network layers, the scientists created a universal system, equally good for solving all most important computer vision tasks. The first tests revealed that the system is one hundred times more effective than the classic U-net system.
- Pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus was confirmed in 34 passengers of the Diamond Princess cruise ship which had been quarantined for two weeks near the port of Yokohama, Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare reported on Wednesday. Thus, the number of people infected with the new coronavirus on the Diamond Princess cruise ship has reached 175. The ship left Yokohama on January 20 and returned on February 3. Among passengers was a Chinese citizens with the coronavirus who left the ship on January 25 in Hong Kong. In accodance with the decision made by the Japanese authorities, the ship was anchored near Yokohama and quarantined for two weeks, until February 19.
- WhatsApp, the world’s most popular messaging platform, now has over 2 billion users globally. This means a quarter of the world now uses the messaging platform. In 2019, WhatsApp announced that it had crossed 400 million users in India, its largest market.
- Viktor Sviridov, a former head of the Russian Federal Penitentiary Service’s motor transport department has committed suicide in Moscow’s Chertanovsky Court after a judge handed down a guilty verdict in his case. He was found guilty of extorting 10 mln rubles ($158,500), the court’s press service said. “The incident indeed took place in the Chertanovsky Court. When the judge was delivering the verdict, the defendant was in the courtroom and after the judge announced the punishment <…> he used a pistol to commit suicide.” Sviridov was sentenced to three years behind bars in a high-security prison.
- Cai Fang, the vice head of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, insisted in a column published in the People’s Daily, the Communist Party’s main newspaper, that the impact of the virus-inspired lockdown would be a “one off”, and that China’s economy will quickly recover and meet the government’s growth goals for the year.
- National Security Adviser told a room full of Atlantic Council attendees on Tuesday that significant cuts were under way at the leak-prone White House National Security Council, up to 70 positions would be cut.
- Yesterday, Dr. Tedros revealed at a WHO press conference that China had finally agreed to allow a team of international experts to study the outbreak on the mainland. This ended weeks of Beijing steadfastly refusing any international aid as more than a thousand people died in Hubei’s overwhelmed hospitals. No US health officials allowed.
- Holland America said its Westerdam cruise ship, which has been rejected by about a half-dozen countries over fears of the mysterious new virus that has ravaged parts of China, will be able to dock at a port in Cambodia. Passengers will then disembark before being transferred via chartered flights to the country’s capital, Phnom Penh, paid for by Holland America. Flights home will also be covered by the firm.
- The leading cruise ship operator in Asia, Carnival Corporation & plc, reported Wednesday that if it was forced to suspend all cruise operations from ports in China and across Asia until the end of April due to the Covid-19 outbreak, then it would realize a severe financial impact.
- A case of the coronavirus has been recorded in London for the first time. The person is a Chinese national who was diagnosed this afternoon.
- A sex-trafficking svengali created a cult à la Nxivm — preying on classmates of his daughter at Sarah Lawrence College, Manhattan authorities said Tuesday. Lawrence Ray — who once served as best man at former top city cop Bernie Kerik’s wedding — made half a million dollars pimping out one female victim, federal prosecutors said in an indictment.
As I have started to talk to friends/former friends of attendees at this school that is in the news a great deal as of late, I have found some really shady activity. It all kind of started with a question to a friend of a very recent celebrity attendee (A). I asked if the rumors were true that she was in contact with a porn company. In fact, she had been in contact with several, but had not pulled the trigger. The friend assumed it would only be a matter of time because of some things that went on during A’s time at the school. Certain attendees were targeted based on their past and their options for the future and were presented with “proof” they had been engaging in an activity to get you banned. The way to not have that activity reported was to have sex with the person framing you. Once you showed you were willing, multiple people started framing her until she had enough.
I asked around to dozens of former attendees and found two who experienced the same type situation. One stuck it out until school was finished and one bailed after just six months and tried to kill herself. If I found three with not much digging, it shouldn’t take much effort to find more. Apparently the mastermind behind this is a government figure, but does not appear to be someone from law enforcement. Of course, that could be to throw someone off the scent. Most of these sexual encounters were filmed so there would be leverage. Most of the “confessions” were recorded too.
An equatorial hole in the sun’s atmosphere is facing Earth, and it is spewing a minor stream of solar wind in our direction, Estimated time of arrival: Feb. 15-16. The gaseous material is not expected to cause a geomagnetic storm. Nevertheless, Arctic sky watchers can expect an uptick in polar auroras. spaceweather.com
- 163373 2020-Feb-15 15.1 Lunar Distance 15.2 km/s 589 m.
- 2018 CW2 2020-Feb-17 6 Lunar Distance 10.2 km/s 28 m.
LD > Lunar Distance = 384,401 km
Tropical cyclone Uesi should continue to track in a south-southwest direction towards Lord Howe Island, Australia, during Thursday. Although it will lose its tropical characteristics it is still expected as an intensity equivalent to a category 2 tropical cyclone. Gales with gusts in excess of 100 km/hr are expected to develop about Lord Howe Island on Thursday afternoon or early evening. DESTRUCTIVE winds with gusts in excess of 125 km/hr should start to occur about Lord Howe Island during Thursday evening and continue into early Friday as the system centre passes close to or just to the west of the island. With waves exceeding 5 metres in the surf zone, are likely to produce significant beach erosion. The sea water level may exceed the highest tide of the year. People living in coastal areas likely to be affected by this flooding should take measures to protect their property as much as possible.
Strongest EQ in Europe M2.9 Italy
Strongest EQ in US M4.4 Alaska
Strongest EQ on the Planet M5.2 Japan
Deepest EQ M4.8 549 km Fiji Islands
News Burst 13 February 2020 Bonus Img
The Asteroid Pallas
The asteroid Pallas was first discovered by German astronomer Heinrich Olbers in 1802. The celestial body travels in an unusually tilted and elongated orbit and it is covered with craters. Researchers used the Very Large Telescope in the European Southern Observatory in Chile to capture several images in order to study the surface and shape of the asteroid. Scientists discovered two giant craters on Pallas’ south pole and equator, which led them to believe that the celestial body may have experienced a collision with another asteroid that traveled at break-neck speeds of 25,725 mph (or 41,400 k/h).
News Burst 13 February 2020 Bonus Img
Aberdeen, Scotland Posted Feb 9 2020
Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂
- 2020 Server Cost Support - 3200 € 23% 23%
Support Disclosure News Italia
We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will directu to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation