Miracles Madness Mass Distraction

Miracles Madness Mass Distraction

Miracles Madness Mass Distraction. By Yosef.

There’s fine line between miracles and madness.

We’re walking that tightrope now.

But be not afraid, there’s a wonderful conclusion to this global three ring circus of hell being proposed.

Donald Trump Embassy to Jerusalem

Donald Trump Embassy to Jerusalem

Miracles Madness Mass Distraction

With respect to events in Israel and Palestine, there appears to be great consternation.

There’s not.

Cintamani May 2018 Half Price

I know it looks that way, I know it’s scary.

But if you equate it to North Korean nuclear rocket threat to the US embassy moving to Jerusalem , you can see the clear false narrative parallels.

Know that Russia and China cleared out North Korean nuclear weaponization a decade earlier.

Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 🙂

Russia and China in North Korea

Russia and China in North Korea

Miracles Madness Mass Distraction

In a similar fashion, the United States, China, Turkey and Iran… along with Russia special forces embedded in the region silently… have all worked together to clear out Israeli Mossad threats once poised to attack the region.

Mossad has been neutralized militarily and politically, certainly monetarily.

What’s left is a battle for perception, not survival.

The Arab world is in on the slow death of Israeli strength pageant now playing out.

All for the greater good.

All to distract the Middle East away from the financial reforms forthcoming.

Just as North Korea deflects attention away from Asian nations during the RV.

Just as Brexist and NATO issues caused by Trump’s antics have deflected European attention off the event.

It’s all part of s larger, global flash bang strategy to usher in the RV — not delay it.

Here in the United States, take your pick distractions… Russian collusion, Trump’s mafia finances, sexual assaults by Congressmen, White Supremacy elections, DACA, Tax Bills passing Congress that are wildly unpopular, Native American Indian land being given back to Anglos in Utah…

I mean seriously, it’s distraction overload.

By design. All to pull attention away from the RV and onto Trump—the common villain.

Smart. Annoying. Happening.

So the more chaotic things get, the closer we get to pay dirt. Sobeit. Beitso.

North Korea Nuclear Thread

North Korea Nuclear Thread

Miracles Madness Mass Distraction

Try not to get too worked up by the senseless Internet chatter.

98% of it false, and the other 2% half false, making 1% of everything you’re reading irrelevant.

Again, this is all by design for global social media distraction purposes.

To understand just how close we are to redemption, one must look only at timeline structure, not the hot post top of the day.

The UST cannot release new international currency until Christmas Eve on December 24, 2017… which is also a national holiday followed by another on Christmas.

A week later, there are two more national holidays, New Year’s Eve and New Years Day… this means 4 out of the next 9 days after the Winter Solstice on December 21, 2017 are without bank traffic.

This lazy business period is also the slowest trading time of the year for global markets… as most traders are either home with family or on vacation yachts with hired escorts.

You think I’m kidding.

So from an ideal release time point of view, that period between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day is ideal to release the RV because not only is business not being done, there’s four national holidays, but the holiday shopping season would be mostly over after Christmas as well as there’s only 1 week for 2017 financial reporting—which could naturally space out the massive flow of sudden wealth between separate accounting years.

That’s the way the NPTB think… subtle, less is more, low impact, understated… top down.

Whereas currency-ville is obsessed with right now, big impact, lots of arrests, huge announcements… bottom up energy.

Which are you? Top down or bottom up? Miracle or Madness?

Hope this helps soothe everyone’s building anxiety.

It’s best to keep your mouth shut and prepare for January versus getting upset over the circus that is December.

God is with us. Yosef

Change the World

Change the World

Miracles Madness Mass Distraction

Make a Donation in Bitocoin

1NrkczypToK9xZAY26nyAn8UEC127cgPk8

  • 2019 Server Cost Support - 2400 € 20% 20%

Support Disclosure News Italia

We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy usacoffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!

 

Pin It on Pinterest