TY Magdalena for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Debbie for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Healing Hands for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Stella for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Giuseppina for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️❤️

TY Patricia for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Tracy for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Danielle for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Rachel for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Galen for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Mery Ann for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Laura for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Allyson for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Anja for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Christine for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Montana Geology for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Montana Geology for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Stella for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Aaron for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Heather for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Chung for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Juliana for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Corina for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Michelle for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Kimberly for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

TY Mery Ann for the Financial Energy ❤️❤️❤️

CFN 27 March 2024 - The Potential Blessing Of CMEs - By Dr. Schavi M. Ali

CFN 27 March 2024

The Potential Blessing Of CMEs

CFN 27 March 2024 – The Potential Blessing Of CMEs – By Dr. Schavi M. Ali

A coronal mass ejection (CME) is a magnetic cloud-like plasma produced by electrical currents of energy coming from the corona (outer edge) of our Sun.

All solar flares produce them because our Sun is comprised of magnetic plasma.

However, some CMEs only side-swipe our planet or have a short range and some head straight into our planet.

When CMEs are strong and we also have strong solar flares such as in the M-Class ranges or the more powerful X-Class ranges, CMEs sweep away lots of the proton particles coming from the outside of our solar system that often zoom into the planetary magnetic field (protective shield) and dive into our planet’s inner and outer fields causing disturbances in the vibrational frequency and amplitude (“Schumann Resonance” — Earth’s “heartbeat”) which further creates intense weather patterns as well as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc.

Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive 😊

In other words, CMEs wipe-away potent radiation (cosmic rays) that endeavor to come into our Sun and subsequently into planet Earth. This cosmic process was discovered in modern times by Dr. Scott Forbush (April 4, 1904-April 8, 1984) who was a Geophysicist, and the process is thus named “The Forbush Decrease”.

We are currently experiencing a “Forbush Decrease” according to the observatory in Oulu, Finland which conducts research on activations or disturbances to Earth called the KP Index.

However, even with the decrease in cosmic rays, they have still been so prevalent that not all CMEs can remove all of the cosmic rays from arriving into our planet, and this is why the bombardment of them affects planetary creation (including humans) so tremendously.

As the human vessel is yet being worked upon so that DNA is outstretched rather than coiled, and so that cellular records are cleansed of eons of trauma, and so that crystalline magnetite particles can be more prevalent throughout the body and not just primarily in the brain, and more transformative developments can occur, humanity is sensitive as its “re-birth” happens and cannot handle a huge dose of positively-charging protons just yet.

These protons can enter our planetary realm because of the depletion of the magnetosphere caused by mankind’s experimentations being conducted far above the Earth such as in the creation of nuclear colliders, creating artificial black holes, traveling in and out of normal dimensional space, stationing satellites in space, and more — even having disharmonious thoughts, feelings, and words which have atoms that can manifest as experiences.

Thus, even though CMEs are a blessing in some ways, mankind has yet much to do in order to establish a function of consciousness that will stabilize, calm, refresh, and regenerate our planet and all creation.

Therefore, SOURCE insists that mankind take a step in its own greater development.

As a verse in the HOLY QU’RAN states that has been prior mentioned: “Those who take one step towards me, I come to them running”! In similar fashion, the BHAGAVAD GITA says: “Always take refuge in the peace and calm of right thinking”.

In the HOLY BIBLE, we find: “Have awe in God and shun evil”. These verses and many more that can be found throughout other world scriptures, encourage mankind to use its gift of thought—of consciousness—of mind—to solve current world problems, not to create more.

It is as if SOURCE LIGHT that is traveling through humanity is saying: “I am giving you the capability of HIGHER INTELLIGENCE, now what will you do with it”?

DNit Telegram Channel

 

Does this discussion indicate that we can actually repair the depleted magnetosphere? Yes. We have that much power.

Can we really keep the potentially utterly harmful energetics from entering our planet? Yes.

So, is the ability of CMEs to take away radiation a sign to us? Yes.

If we are also comprised of electrical currents of energy and are also magnetic, then we can create an electromagnetic field that heals and thus aligns with the DIVINE ORDER OF SOURCE? Yes.

Are those who are sincerely making an effort to do this alignment being given HIGHER KNOWLEDGE that can guide them even in the usage of their free will? Yes.

We are, then, also like CMEs”? Yes.

When will all of the chaos in science, politics, education, social structure, etc. end? When enough of humanity awakens to its true potential and begins to perform akin to the CMEs soaring from our Sun, and like our Sun, allow ourselves to be fed by the GREAT CENTRAL SUN. The time is of our choosing.

CFN 27 March 2024 - The Potential Blessing Of CMEs - Cosmic Conditions

Cosmic Conditions

Solar winds are blowing at over 509 km/s, and there is a 75% chance of M-Class flares and a 25% chance of X-Class flares today.

Cosmic rays are decreased, but they are still active within our planetary atmosphere.

Humanity is also still recuperating from the tremendously powerful solar flares and CMEs of the past several days as well as from the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse.

Physical energy can be depleted, emotional sensitivity is prevalent, and mental states can be somewhat in confusion.

The Mercury Retrograde is soon coming (beginning April 1st and moving through to April 25th), and before this, there will be the Solar Eclipse on April 8th just as the Mercury Retrograde is occurring.

March and April’s energy is very intense, and their energetics–to repeat for emphasis what has already been mentioned previously — will move throughout the rest of this year and into next year.

There will be some times of a slowing of the intensity, and then there will be times when it will be escalated.

Keep doing grounding actions and keep up with spiritual practices.

More By Dr Schavi

CFN Major Afternoon Report – 19 April 2024

CFN Major Afternoon Report – 19 April 2024

CFN Major Afternoon Report 19 April 2024CFN Major Afternoon Report - 19 April 2024 - Dr. Schavi M. Ali As predicted in the earlier article of today, Friday, April 19th, the "KP Index" has indeed been escalated to STORM level from the previous rating of UNSETTLED, and...

CFN 18 April 2024 – Shock Waves As CME Has Arrived!

CFN 18 April 2024 – Shock Waves As CME Has Arrived!

CFN 18 April 2024 Shock Waves As CME Has Arrived!CFN 18 April 2024 - Shock Waves As CME Has Arrived! - By Dr. Schavi M. Ali As our Sun has now moved into Tropical Taurus and as Jupiter and Uranus prepare to align on tomorrow in Tropical Taurus joining our Sun in that...

Ionizing Plasma Waves – CFN 18 April 2024

Ionizing Plasma Waves – CFN 18 April 2024

Ionizing Plasma Waves CFN 18 April 2024Ionizing Plasma Waves - CFN 18 April 2024 - Dr. Schavi M. Ali In the wee hours of the morning, Thursday, April 18th, 2024, there were two strong "M-Class" flares: an "M.1" and an "M.2". Our Sun is harboring the potential for...

CFN Major Update! – 15 April 2024

CFN Major Update! – 15 April 2024

CFN Major Update! 15 April 2024CFN Major Update! - 15 April 2024 - Dr. Schavi M. Ali There have been two "M.2-Class" solar flares: one in the wee hours of this morning (EDT) and the other later in the morning (EDT).The Sun - Last 48 Hours CFN Major Update!Clicks on...

Clicks on the Ads Keep Us Alive ✨

Pills Disclosure News Italia

Violence

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Isaac Asimov

  • 2024 Server & Site Tech Support 4400 € 9% 9%

DNit Telegram Channel

 

Support Disclosure News Italia

We are working hard, and every day, to keep this blog. Like you we are fighting for the truth. If you want to work with us you are welcome, please email us! The blog costs are at our expense, advertising reimburse us very marginally so if you like our work and find it useful buy us a coffee clicking the donation button below that will direct you to your PayPal. We need the help of people like you!

Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies Donation

1M9dohWnHBwNLSPd6afRaJackrw6wK9bxY